Dental practices are rapidly changing.
Many are being purchased by corporations focused on high return dental procedures, quotas and profitability among declining insurance reimbursements.
At Welker Dental we’re an independent dental practice in Oakville, Missouri in St. Louis. This makes a big difference for our patients.
But what exactly does that mean for you?
- It means our doctors are making decisions about care, not driven by quotas or generating shareholder wealth, but by looking out for what is best for their patients’ health.
- It means we can utilize the latest in dental technology and techniques to offer you the best preventive dental care and treatment available in St. Louis.
- It means we can offer a full range of general and cosmetic dental treatments in our office to help you achieve your perfect smile, including teeth whitening, crowns, preventive care, or implants. You aren’t driving to different specialists to finish a procedure.
- It means our staff puts an emphasis on continuing education and training to bring the highest level of care to you.
- It means we go out of our way to keep you relaxed, stress-free and smiling!
What to Expect
Being prepared for your appointment ensures that the doctor has all of the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any anxiety you may be feeling.
We look forward to your first visit!